This is a scenery for Microsoft Flight Simulator X that adds ILS-LOC/DME/GP for 16L and 16R at Tokyo International Airport.
Taxiway, terminal and apron are not included.
ILS-LOC/GP/DME 16L(IOC): 111.95MHz
ILS-LOC/GP/DME 16R(ITA): 111.55MHz
※In the system, the airport name is RJT8, runways 16C(16L) and 16W(16R).
- When you download it, you are considered to have agreed to this agreement.
- It is not responsible for any damage caused by the introduction of this scenery.
- The secondary distribution is prohibited regardless of the presence or absence of modification.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition
Jan. 28, 2020 First published.
Jul. 24, 2020 Switch to publishing under Squawk.ID
*For Technobrain scenery
Content(s): ILS 16L/R
Tokyo Navaids Scenery ILS only for FSX (Google Drive)
How to install
- Move the “Addon Scenery” folder to the installation folder of Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D. (e.g. D:\Prepar3D v4)
- Start Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D and register it in the “Scenery”.
How to delete
- Start Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D and delete “Tokyo_Navaids_Scenery_ILS_only_v1.0” from the “Scenery” list.
- Delete the file “Tokyo_Navaids_Scenery_ILS_only_v1.0” from the installation folder of Microsoft Flight Simulator X or Prepar3D. (e.g. D:\Prepar3D v4\Addon Scenery\Tokyo_Navaids_Scenery_ILS_only_v1.0)